Thursday 23 May 2019

Crush

Dear crush,
The crowd is same, and same is the place. But now that you're gone, longer are my days. My crazy heart has lost its waves. You are what it desperately craves.
With you around me, everything was incredibly fine. It always felt like I was on cloud nine. But now that you're away, I've lost my way.
An unhappy song keeps playing in my head. I toss and turn all night in my bed. Your sudden absence haunts me all day. I wish I could stop you from going away.
I always failed at revealing my feelings to you. So, maybe our moments together were meant to be few. That's what I say to comfort my sullen eyes. Oh, I try my best to be strong and wise. But the flashbacks of you make me want you more. So, I've decided to wait for you at the door.
Let the seasons come and go.
You will arrive one day, I know.
Your secret admirer,
Amrit Versha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Society and Comparison

Even before the advent of social media, society has always managed to keep us pissed off. Don't most of our problems exist because we ca...