Tuesday 3 November 2020

Toxic Love

Screen of my phone flashes, and there, I see your name. All the vibrant dreams of my ambitious mind appear so dull now. My world of thoughts has got confined to you. The vivid visions of future that my wishful eyes used to see have vanished now. There stands in front of me a path so blur. My tranquil heart with a bliss so rare now pounds restlessly. How can a single message from you be so powerful? The turmoil in my heart has left me perplexed. What your name does to my soul is purely toxic. 
So, is it really love? 
An emotion that chases away my peace.
An emotion that brings the worst out of me.
An emotion that drives me insane.
Amrit Versha

No comments:

Post a Comment

When They Judge Me

Whenever I open up to someone, I become vulnerable. I don't keep secrets. I wear my heart on my sleeve. But it saddens me every time whe...