Tuesday 2 May 2017

You're My Gardener


I was a little flower;
you helped me to bloom.
Your heart is like a river;
it knows the ways to groom.

You possess innate glare.
It brightened my pathways.
You apprised me of my flair
in my hopeless, hard days.

All your life, how hard you struggled!
You remained stoical and you never sighed.
With loads of work, you always juggled.
But, at all my glances, you just smiled.

Mom, I know that you are downcast.
There is a lot in the journey that you have lost.
Within your heart of hearts, there is a desert, which is vast.
But, trust me, mom! You need not exhaust.
By the mercy of God, your flower will blossom.
It will paint your life with its colour and shade.
Your struggle will cease and days will be awesome.
Believe me, mom! You will get zeal, which will never fade.

     Amrit Versha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Society and Comparison

Even before the advent of social media, society has always managed to keep us pissed off. Don't most of our problems exist because we ca...